The FLIR M500 cooled thermal night vision camera is our most technologically advanced M-Series camera ever. Designed around a cryogenically cooled Mid Wave Infrared (MWIR) thermal sensor, it excels at both short and ultra-long range target detection and identification. The M500 includes a cooled midwave, high resolution 640 x 512 pixel thermal camera with a 1X to 14X continuous optical zoom and a field of view between 28° and 2°. It also comes with an integrated HD color visible camera system and a spot-beam LED target illumination system. Built on a ruggedized marine gimbal system, the M500 is a pan and tilt camera with standard gyro stabilization, video tracking and radar integration.
SUPERIOR SHORT- AND LONG-RANGE VISION
- Cooled thermal core technology and continuous optical zoom enables early detection of vessels or navigation aids in the distance
- Active gyro stabilization delivers a steady image in rough seas, simplifying target identification and enhancing situational awareness
- Superior FLIR thermal technology allows captain to quickly recognize nearby buoys and detect key landmarks, such as islands or docks
ENHANCED TARGET AWARENESS
- Video target tracking automatically keeps the M500 locked onto a moving or stationary target
- Radar integration allows the M500 to automatically track selected radar targets
- High performance thermal and visible camera payloads for detection and visible identification
- A 14× optical thermal zoom and a field of view between 2° and 28° enables long range target detection
- Easily identify long range targets with a HD color visible camera with 30× zoom and 64° to 2.3° HFOV
- The M500’s integrated spotlight Illuminates nearby targets with powerful LED beam
Δεν υπάρχει διαθέσιμο βίντεο.